“I was so excited to find out that this year I have been nominated for a 2017 Kids Choice Award!” Ashleigh told JJJ. “Just a really quick thank you to everyone who made this possible. So much love.”
She is also an actress, dancer, and singer, who you may recognize best from Dance Academy.
Here are 10 fun facts Ashleigh shared with us:
1. I took my very first dance class when i was three years old. After this first dance class, I refused to go back each week, as i thought i was already ready for the stage!
2. I was born and raised in Sydney, Australia!
3. I hate pasta. I wish I liked it, but I just can’t bring myself to eat it.
4. I have two dogs! One tiny Maltese x Shitzu named Milly and one little Pomeranian named Alfie.
5. My favorite emojis are the two pink hearts and the three twinkling stars.
6. In Australia, we don’t have In-n-Out Burger, so the first thing I do whenever I come to LA, is go straight from the airport to In-n-Out!
7. I have always wanted to go to Bora Bora. It has been my dream destination for years now! It’s so stunning.
8. I am definitely one of those people who can’t stand pineapple on my pizza.
9. When I was six years old, there was a Red-bellied black snake (which is one of the most dangerous snakes in Australia) under my bed. I thought it was a rubber toy and tried to grab it! It started moving just before I touched it so I freaked out and ran out of the room!
10. When I was younger, my older sister Danielle and I would put on performances in our lounge room for our family to see. We charged them $1 each to watch us perform even if they didn’t want to!
The 15-year-old actress and singer plays the young Alex Danvers on Supergirl, but she’s also a singer too!
“Music has always been my first love, because It gives me a platform to tell stories and express myself in a universal way,” Jordan told JJJ
She added, “For me, music and acting are forms of expression that allow other people to feel what words could never convey.”
Here are 10 fun facts Jordan shared with us:
1. I am a singer-songwriter. I love telling a story through music and making people feel that amazing feeling that music gives them.
2. I spent a lot of my life in Mexico and I speak Spanish.
3. I love Science, especially astrophysics.
4. I love to dance, especially ballet. I’ve been dancing since I was little girl.
5. I am obsessed with playing guitar. The second I get home from school I play my guitar until my fingers hurt.
6. My friends call me a crazy cat lady, because I basically collect cats. I have 5 cats and I love them more than anything in the world.
7. My favorite thing to do in my spare time is volunteer at my local animal shelter.
8. My goal one day is to travel around the world. I love meeting new people and experiencing different cultures.
9. I love my friends. They are always there for me when I need them, and I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life.
10. I am also an actress. I play Young Alex Danvers on The CW’s Supergirl.
Not only does Olivia have a huge YouTube following, but she’s about to launch her very own app this Thursday (February 16) and we’ve got the exclusive scoop.
The new app will give fans all the inside info about Olivia‘s life, behind-the-scenes content and the ability to chat with her directly!
We’ve even got a sneak peak at her incredible photo shoot that will be featured on the app!
We chatted with Olivia to get to know a little more about her before the big launch and collected 10 Fun Facts you might not know. Check it:
1. I am obsessed with my dog, Bianca.
2. I won athlete of the year award in elementary school (ironic bc now I don’t play any sports & only do beauty and fashion lol).
3. I started YouTube in 2014.
4. My apps on my iPhone are color coordinated.
5. I don’t like chocolate or vegetables.
Click inside to read the rest of Olivia Jade’s facts… More Here! »
He stars as Ryan in the upcoming Netflix series 13 Reasons Why, which is being executive produced by Selena Gomez and is available for streaming starting on March 31.
“I’m really excited for fans of the book to experience this beautiful adaptation and meet Ryan and the other characters who are briefly mentioned in the text as fully realized people dealing with the aftermath of their classmate’s suicide,” Tommy told JJJ.
Check out 10 fun facts Tommy shared with us:
1. My real name is Martin.
2. As a kid, I dreamed of being a backup dancer for TLC.
3. I eat ice cream every night.
4. I’ve fallen asleep at every opera I’ve been to.
5. On holidays, my dog gets more presents from me than my husband.
6. I don’t drink alcohol.
7. I’m a podcast person. All-time-favorite: Another Round with Heben and Tracy.
8. Regular gym exercise isn’t my thing, so for cardio I throw solo dance parties in my house.
9. I have four tattoos, one from when I was 15.
10. Since moving to New York six years ago, I’ve lived in 9 different apartments.
“Selfish is about the feeling everyone gets when you don’t want to share someone with the world,” Spencer told us. “You want to keep them all to yourself and nobody else.”
Check out 10 fun facts Spencer shared with us too:
1. I have a dog named Max.
2. I have no tattoos…yet ;)
3. I’m a college dropout. (haha)
4. I’m obsessed with Elvis.
5. I am the middle child and I have two brothers!
6. I love stand-up comedy.
7. I am terrified of roller coasters.
8. I’ve been to 34 states. My goal is to hit all 50 in the next two years.
9. I live off of eggs and chicken.
10. Apparently I talk in my sleep.
Congrats to Nathan Chen — the new Men’s US National Champion!
The 17-year-old shattered records while going to the top of the leaderboard, earning 318.47 points total for both of his short and long programs over the weekend at the 2017 U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
He performed FIVE quadruple jumps in his long program! A first ever!
Nathan is being name dropped all over as the skater who will be changing the face of men’s figure skating.
“That’s what I’ve strived for my whole life,” Nathan shared ahead of the long program about earning the title of champion. “I don’t think it’s necessarily something I should be afraid of.”
He adds, “It’s something I’ve wanted my whole life. It’s definitely a good step for me and I’m really happy to be where I am tonight and hopefully to continue with this in the free skate.”
We recently caught up with the up-and-coming singer, who just dropped her music video for “Paper Planes” off of her EP Strangers.
“My music is very visual and metaphorical,” Mason told JJJ. “I write very open and honestly about my life and experiences. My sound is kind of indie pop/singer-songwriter-ish… I see it as a mix of a lot of different styles and genres, honestly.”
Watch her music video below!
Here are 10 fun facts Mason shared with us:
1. I have a dog named Koko and she’s the cutest thing in the world…but she has no personal space and will literally climb on my face.
2. I am currently in cosmetology school learning how to do hair and get my cosmetology license.
3. I was homeschooled most of my school years because we used to travel a lot when I was younger.
4. I am absolutely TERRIFIED of bats.
5. I actually really enjoy listening to rap music and I feel very accomplished when I memorize verses.
6. I love dancing and grew up doing musical theater.
7. The only sport I’m good at is snow skiing…even though I live in Texas.
8. I’ve watched The Office all the way through at least 6 times.
9. Anytime I travel, I look for the best local coffee shops…I’m a coffee addict.
10. I’m allergic to peanuts, and peanut butter is one of my favorite things in the world so as you can imagine…that’s kinda depressing.