- Jennifer Lawrence is really happy there won’t be a sequel to Passengers – TooFab
- YouTuber Adam Saleh was removed from a Delta flight today and celebs are reacting – Just Jared
- Dove Cameron is Ever After High‘s Apple White in real life! – Teen.com
- Olivia Holt & Forever In Your Mind were definitely a dream tour match up – Tigerbeat
- So, if Mischa Barton didn’t want to be on Dancing With The Stars, why did she sign up to do it? – PopCrush
- Woah, is there a connection between The Little Mermaid and Disney’s newest, Moana? – MTV
- JoJo Siwa will be riding the Lucy Pet’s Gnarly Crankin’ K9 Wave Maker float during the 2017 Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena!
Jennifer Lawrence News, Pictures, and Videos
- Jennifer Lawrence didn’t love the third Hunger Games movie, but she also hasn’t watched it in a while – TooFab
- It looks like Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are back together already after breaking up last weekend – Just Jared
- Dylan O’Broen‘s on-set accident was definitely one of the most shocking news moments of the year – Teen.com
- What does Tyler Posey think about Bella Thorne‘s new relationship with Charlie Puth? – Tigerbeat
- These are the albums set to be released in January 2017 – PopCrush
- A Drake & Josh extra is allegedly harassing Drake Bell and Josh Peck – MTV News
Jennifer Lawrence told a story recently about how she scratched her itchy butt on rocks in Hawaii, but she unfortunately offended some of the people there when she joked that she was “the curse.”
The 26-year-old actress accidentally knocked a rock loose while taking care of her itch and almost killed a crew member on The Hunger Games. When natives blamed it on “the curse,” she joked that the curse was herself.
Jennifer took to Facebook to apologize to anyone she offended.
“I meant absolutely no disrespect to the Hawaiian people. I really thought that I was being self deprecating about the fact that I was ‘the curse’, but I understand the way it was perceived was not funny and I apologize if I offended anyone,” Jen said in her statement.
FYI: Jennifer is wearing an Altuzarra top and skirt with Christian Louboutin shoes.
Jennifer Lawrence always pulls out all the stops with her fashion and we’re loving her latest look!
The 26-year-old actress stunned while attending a screening of her movie Passengers during the holiday season on Monday (December 5) at the Crosby Street Hotel in New York City.
Jen was joined by co-star Chris Pratt at the festive screening where a Christmas tree and presents were the backdrop to the photos. Other celebs in attendance included Piper Perabo, Kyle MacLachlan, Andy Cohen, and Diane Sawyer.
Earlier in the day, Chris visited the Ronald McDonald House to meet sick children and brighten their days.
FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Sally LaPointe top and skirt with Christian Louboutin shoes and Dana Rebecca Designs earrings.
Click inside to read about his experience at the center… More Here! »
Jennifer Lawrence has a very scary experience in this new clip from her film Passengers!
The 26-year-old star of the film is seen taking a swim in a pool, when suddenly, the space craft loses gravity and she begins to drown!
Passengers, which also stars Chris Pratt, will hit theaters on December 21. Be sure to check it out!
Watch the clip below…
Also pictured inside: Jennifer stepping out of her hotel to do promo work for the film on Monday (December 5) in New York City.
FYI: Jennifer is wearing Shauns sunglasses. More Here! »
You probably aren’t going to find Jennifer Lawrence scratching her butt on a rock anytime soon after she told a story about almost killing someone while doing just that!
The accident happened while Jen was filming The Hunger Games in Hawaii and she was dressed in a wet-suit for the scene.
When she had an itch on her bum, she decided to rub up against a large rock, but accidentally knocked it loose.
“There were sacred rocks and you’re not supposed to sit on them because you’re not supposed to expose your genitalia to them,” Jennifer said while appearing on The Graham Norton Show. “[But] they were so good for butt itching!”
Click inside to read more and watch the video from the talk show appearance… More Here! »
This morning (December 2), Jennifer and Chris rocked coordinating looks while attending their Passengers photo call held at Hotel Adlon in Berlin, Germany.
Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Pratt – ‘Passengers’ Clip
FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana skirt and top paired with Christian Louboutin shoes.
25+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt promoting Passengers… More Here! »
The Passengers co-stars have been busy promoting the upcoming film in London, England, and Chris has snapped lots of pics along the way.
After fans asked to see selfies of the duo, Chris started posting some – with Jennifer purposely cut out!
“Another day down with me and my best buddy Jen. #London #passengersmovie,” Chris captioned one Instagram photo of himself with Jennifer sipping on her drink behind his head – check it out below!
Don’t miss Passengers when it hits theaters on December 21 – and watch the latest trailer here!
Also pictured inside: Jennifer, Chris, will.i.am, Jamie Oliver, and Emeli Sande at the Graham Norton Show at The London Studios on Thursday (December 1) in London, and Jennifer leaving her hotel that same day.
FYI: Jennifer is wearing Sophia Webster shoes and a Sylva & Cie ring while leaving her hotel.
Click inside to see all of the most recent selfies of Chris (and Jennifer, kind of)… More Here! »