“‘Famous’ is a song that was inspired by someone that I was very close to when I was in the band and when the band decided to take a break they suddenly stopped talking to me,” the 23-year-old former The Wanted singer said in a statement. “It prompted me to ask the very simple question what do I have to do to make you care about me as much as I care about you? Do I have to be ‘Famous’?”
“Famous” is set to be featured on Nathan‘s hotly anticipated debut solo album Unfinished Business, which is due for release on Friday (November 11) via Global Entertainment!
Madison Iseman is a name you’re not going to forget and after watching even one episode of her new series, Still The King on CMT, you’ll be obsessed with her!
Still The King centers on Vernon Brownmule, aka “Burnin’ Vernon,” (Billy Ray Cyrus) a scandal-ridden, washed-up, one-hit-wonder who was kicked out of country music, only to emerge 20 years later as the second best Elvis impersonator around.
After crashing into an old country church sign during a drunken bender, he is arrested and sentenced to return and serve as the church’s handyman as part of his parole — where he also finds out he has a 15-year-old daughter (Iseman) he’s never met.
JJJ caught up with Madison, 19, and learned 10 Fun Facts about her. Check it:
1) I love cats. The love of my life is my cat Owen. He means the world to me.
2) I am the worlds worst cook. I’m constantly trying to learn easy dishes, but somehow I can never get them right…
3) I have two tattoos! A Christian fish on my right ankle (my mom has a matching one), and an Aquarius symbol on my right hip.
4) My guilty pleasure is binge-watching Friends.
5) I wear a size 4.5 shoe, so finding cute shoes is always a struggle.
6) I love love love the gym. You can find me there everyday. My mom is an athletic instructor, so she taught me everything that I know about fitness!
7) I’ve slept with the same stuffed animal since I was two; his name is Lovey. Yes, I still have him…. and yes, he is a cat.
8) I am OBSESSED with dark chocolate. I.can.not.get.enough.
9) I love a good book! I’m currently reading, “The Good Luck of Right Now” by Matthew Quick
10) I’m definitely a homebody. I try to go out and adventure as much as I can, but I love the comfort of my own place. Quoting one of the greatest movies of all time, “Theres no place like home.”
Gigi Hadid meets up with Alli Simpson inside the Maybelline New York LA Beauty Bash held at The Line Hotel on Friday night (June 3) in Los Angeles.
The 21-year-old model hosted the event which celebrated the beauty brand’s latest collection — the bold & beautiful summer 2016 collection that includes the Colossal Spider Effect Mascara, Master Strobe Highlighting Stick, Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds Lipsticks and more.